Ocean Two Condos Rentals
Ocean Two – A Family Place on the Ocean
Ocean Two Condominium is an ideal central location for those who wish to take advantage of all of South Florida’s wonderful amenities, such as South Beach nightlife, the fine Shoppes at Bal Harbour, the spectacular Aventura Mall, Gulfstream Casino and Horse Race Track, Hollywood Mardi Gras Casino, Calder Race Track, Las Olas River Walk, Turnberry Golf Course, the venerable South Florida Indian Casinos, the many fine museums and playhouses in the area and of course Sunny Isles Beach’s world-famous beaches.
Ocean II is a premier high-rise community with 24/7 security and Front Desk services. It also boasts high-security entrance features such as a card-operated internal garage and Valet Parking.
Ocean Two is located directly on the ocean with a beautiful 500 feet stretch of white powder beach attended to by Ocean Two’s very own Beach Attendant Service. Ocean II features an oversized heated pool with Pool Staff providing towels, suntan and cocktail service to its residents and guests. Additional features are the hot tub overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and a picnic area.
Ocean Two residents can claim two tennis courts. One is on the ocean side and the other one is on the Intracoastal side of the community. There are two convenient dog walks for pet owners and an exclusive beachfront restaurant.
The Lifestyle Center comes with a “state of the art” exercise facility consisting of the latest cardiovascular and strength training equipment for a full circuit workout. It also contains a spa with separate sauna and steam rooms for women and men. There is a pool table located in the spacious Lifestyle Center with a modern dance floor that overlooks the ocean through huge picturesque windows. The library is located just off the Lifestyle Center. A Youth Room is established for the younger residents to enjoy and socialize. Conference room facilities are available for residents, but must be reserved. Cable TV is included in the Association Fee’s and featuring HBO.
The building’s location gives all residents a beautiful view of an ocean sunrise and Intracoastal sunset as all units are exposed to both East and West.
Ocean Two Amenities:
• Over 500 feet of magnificent ocean frontage
• Private beach side cabanas available
• Exclusive health and fitness center on the 3rd floor featuring state-of-the-art equipment, sauna and steam rooms
• Oversized heated beachfront swimming pool and spa
• 5.11 acre site
• Lushly landscaped grounds
• Tot lot for children
• Tennis courts
• Media and multi-purpose rooms
• Individual storage facilities
• 2-story lobby entrance
• Spectacular porte-cochere with valet parking
• Multi-level covered parking
• Full time concierge
• Mail and package receiving desk
• 24-hour gatehouse and security
• Private, high speed elevators
• Solid, double wooden entry door
• Entry gallery with elegant coffered ceilings
• Panoramic ocean and Intracoastal views (see Floor Plan)
• Formal dining area leading to a private balcony
• Oversized sunrise / sunset balconies
• Elegant smooth ceilings rising to 8’7 1/2″
• Pre-wiring for telephone and cable hook-up
• Floor to ceiling windows with energy efficient tinted glass
• Separate laundry room equipped with full size washer & dryer, cabinets and trash chute
• High efficiency central air conditioning and heating unit
• Flush European styled cabinets (selection given)
• 36″ refrigerator with “in-the-door” water and ice
• Glass cook top
• Granite counter tops
• Built-in microwave
• Stainless steel under mount double sink
• Garbage disposal
• Eat in breakfast area
Master Bath Features:
• Elegant marble flooring in wet areas
• Granite vanity top with porcelain lavatories
• Designer faucets with traditional styling
• Full width mirror over vanity
• Whirlpool tub
• Elongated water closet
• European style bidet with coordinating faucets
• Full marble shower
* Builder’s Specs. may have been modified/upgraded by current owners
Search all available Ocean Two condos for sale and call (305) 788-9393 for more information or to schedule a showing.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.