Buy a Home in Miami
Did you know that in 2014 Florida became the third most populated state in the country, following California and Texas, with a population of 19.9 million, according to the U.S. Census Bureau? The Florida Chamber of Commerce predicts that this number will grow to nearly 26 million by the year 2030. That’s an incredible amount of growth – up to about 1,000 people per day in this year alone! So, what does this mean for you and purchasing Miami real estate? It means that now is the time to buy a home in Miami.
Miami-Dade is already the most populated county in Florida, and its growth is expected to trend upwards, keeping it in the lead in 2030. This means great things are happening and will continue to happen for the real estate market in Miami. Below, we’ve listed 5 reasons why you should buy a home in Miami now:
- Fantastic Business/Career Opportunities Await – Each year, more and more companies (in all sectors) are deciding to move or expand their businesses to Florida, especially Miami. Miami is in a great location with easy access to many international markets. Companies also enjoy a diverse workforce in Florida. Florida Trend lists some great success stories from businesses operating in Florida. A growth in population only means more opportunities to expand your career and improve your lifestyle.
- Increase in Cash Flow to the State – More people means more demand for services, and we’re not just talking home builders. Most facets of the state’s economy will see a greater increase in cash flow.
- Affordable Real Estate – There are several bargains available in the Miami real estate market right now. Many Miami homes and condos for sale offer negotiable pricing, and banks are currently working with developers to make financing easier for buyers.
- Potential for Great Appreciation – Buy a home in Miami now and in just a few years you are likely to see its value go up in price, especially as more and more people become residents of the city and look to purchase new property.
- Miami is Always Desirable – Miami has it all – all forms of entertainment, stunning beaches, great educational and medical institutions, an international culture, and much more. Miami isn’t losing its appeal anytime soon. It’s the perfect city for someone who craves it all. In fact, Miami ranked ninth among the top 10 international luxury markets in a 2014 Christie’s International Real Estate report.
If that wasn’t enough to convince you why you should be looking into purchasing real estate property in Miami, then maybe you’ll be enticed by the many new luxury condominiums, many of which have been recently completed or are entering their final stages of construction. These condos feature some incredible amenities that make life better than ever. Plus, most of them have beautiful waterfront views!
If you’re interested in beginning your search for the perfect home in Miami now, contact Brosda & Bentley at 786.363.8551. We look forward to hearing from you soon!